Endowedsblog

10 September 2015

Angelina Jolie: Meet the woman who looks just like 'Mrs. Smith'

                           Chelsea Marr and Angelina Jolie
                                                  Chelsea Marr and Angelina Jolie
24-year-old Chelsea Marr is Scottish and has become an Instagram sensation over the last few weeks for looking exactly like Jolie.click to see more photos...


 Caitlyn Jenner isn't the only one trying to look like her idol, Angelina Jolie! There's a much younger lady who could pass for the 'Original Sin' actress any day any time!

                         Caitlyn Jenner picks Angelina Jolie as her style Icon
                                      Caitlyn Jenner picks Angelina Jolie as her style Icon

 24-year-old Chelsea Marr is Scottish and has become an Instagram sensation over the last few weeks for looking exactly like Jolie. In fact, if you ever wondered what Tomb Raider-era Jolie would look like in modern day, Marr provides is apt!
                              Chelsea Marr, Angelina Jolie                                                        Chelsea Marr, Angelina Jolie
  Marr is far from being an actress. Thanks to the info on her Facebook page, Marr works for the oil and gas recruitment agency, Spencer Ogden Ltd., as an Operations Manager."Trying to get work done with all of this has been a bit of a strain as you can imagine," Marr explained online.                         Chelsea Marr vs Angleina Jolie
                      
Marr also responded to questions about whether she has gotten plastic surgery to specifically appear more like Jolie, writing on Facebook:
"With regards to having had any 'plastic surgery' not just in the past week but for years my friends/colleagues/family and I constantly get asked if I've had this and that done or if I've photoshopped this and that.
"Anyone who knows me knows I am extremely open and really don't mind discussing it. I have had lip fillers yes, not to look like anyone else but just because I wanted them a bit fuller just like all the other women that have also had theirs done. I had an operation on my nose a few years ago too however this wasn't a cosmetic procedure this was because as a child I broke my nose (quite badly) and therefore had complications with it and still do unfortunately.
"Lastly I did have a breast augmentation yes, but again this wasn't to try and resemble anyone, this was purely because I had absolutely nothing there before and it was something I was insecure about for years. I couldn't even fill an A cup - even the surgeon said they were the smallest he had seen. I increased them to a B/C cup, and was just looking for enough to fill a bra and to look and feel more feminine in t-shirts and bikinis."
Now, what do you guys think : Does Chelsea Marr really look like Angleina Jolie?









No comments: