Endowedsblog

12 December 2016

"The grey hair in my pussy" - media personality flaunts 21-yr-old 'fiance'

(Endowed Blogs.)Kemi Olunloyo
Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, lives for controversies and has stirred up new drama with her latest post on social media.
The 52-year-old shared a photo of a 21-year-old man identified as Hakeem, on her Facebook page on Friday, December 9, 2016, whom she has referred to as her fiance, amongst other disgusting things.

ALSO READ: Controversial media personality deletes all social media accounts 
 
Hakeem, Kemi Olulonyo's alleged fiance play Hakeem, Kemi Olulonyo's alleged fiance
(facebook)

Olunloyo known for snitching on and trolling celebrities, shared the photo with the caption:
“This is my FIANCE@hakeemceo. The defender of my trolls, the black seeds in my pawpaw, the grey hair in my pussy, the CNN in my DSTV, the engine oil in my car and he’s 30 years younger.
“I like it tender like dat. Follow his page. He’s not home a lot cos his full time job is TROLLING the internet and his sugarmom’s biggest attribute.
“If u harrass me online, Hakeem is coming for you. All I do is TAG him! I’m dead serious, you’ll end up crying.
“Hakeem takes instructions well. I’m getting elderly. He picks up my menopause and arthritis pills from the chemist, massages my knees, oils my wheelchair tires and soaks my teeth overnight.
“Most men can’t cook ordinary rice. For all you men after me, Hakeem has the G-Spot so y’all can run away with the rest 25 ALPHABETS! #Gbam. Love u honey.”
Kemi Olunloyo play Kemi Olunloyo
(facebook)

ALSO READ: Media personality pens open letter to Toke Makinwa
For all we know, Olunloyo might be throwing shade at someone, as is the norm for her, or she might be serious. Either ways we can only wait and see.

No comments: