Endowedsblog

28 March 2017

'I'm in my own lane', singer speaks on competition with Wizkid, Davido [Video]

(Endowed Blogs.)
Ayo Jay speaks on the feeling of performing at the SXSW “ Sounds From Africa and The Caribbean” 2017 music showcase held on Saturday March 18, 2017 at The Belmont, Austin Texas, USA.
He describes it as a good feeling and shows that he’s doing something right.
On his relationship, and if he is in a healthy rivalry with Davido and Wizkid, Jay says he is in his own lane, and they all bring different energies.

Ayo Jay play Ayo Jay
(Instagram)

I’m in my own lane kind of, I’m the only one doing my own kind of thing, there really is no competition, we are just Africans doing big things out here, so it’s different lanes, different energies,” Jay says.
He speaks on 'Want you' and 'The vibe' as his independent records, and will be out with his next RCA single, which is more of a pop song titled ‘Passenger’.
Ayo also reveals he has a collaboration with Davido coming through soon.
Watch Jay's performance on the SXSW 2017 stage.

No comments: