Endowedsblog

3 April 2017

'I dedicate the EP to Don Jazzy', singer declares

(Endowed Blogs.)Iyanya on Signature EP 2

Iyanya talks to Pulse Nigeria about life since signing to Mavin Records, EP “Signature” and more.

The singer describes the vibes in the Mavins family as good, which has made possible the successful release of his EP “Signature”.
On the artistic direction of the EP, Iyanya credits Don Jazzy as the driving force behind it all.
 “I dedicate the EP to Don Jazzy”, the ‘kukere’ crooner says, acknowledging the maestro producer’s input towards the project.
Iyanya went on to highlight on some songs off the EP and the inspiration behind them.
 

On measuring his success, the pop and R&B act says he still wants to stay hungry for more accomplishment.
 “I don’t want to ever feel like I’ve arrived, I want to stay hungry, I wanna keep grinding, I wanna keep doing my thing, don’t want to feel too comfortable, because when you do that, things just passes you by,” Iyanya remarks.

No comments: