Endowedsblog

2 May 2017

Super Eagles midfielder shows off his girlfriend

(Endowed Blogs.)Wilfred Ndidi's girlfriend
Super Eagles midfielder Wilfred Ndidi recently showed off his girlfriend on Instagram.
Ndidi who plays for Leicester City in England in the Instagram post says he is very proud of the girl who never gave up on him.

Oh my baby! She never gave up on her body goals just the same way she never gave up on me. I'm super proud of you baby... i love you,” the 20-year-old midfielder wrote alongside a photo of his girlfriend on Instagram.
Awwww! Thanks baby, I love you too,” his girlfriend replied in the comment section of the post.
Wilfred NdidiplayWilfred Ndidi plays for Premier League side, Leicester City (Plumb Images/Leicester City FC via Getty Images)
Not much is known about Ndidi’s girl yet, but a look through her Snapchat and it is seen that she spends a lot of time with the midfielder in England.
Ndidi joined Leicester City in the January transfer window in a £15m deal from Belgian side, Genk and stayed at the Marriot Hotel in Enderby for four weeks.
Wilfred NdidiplayNdidi has moved into a new home in Leicester City (Instagram/Wilfred Ndidi)

 “It’s not easy living out of a bag because that was what I was doing in the hotel,” the midfielder told Complete Sports in an interview.
You always feel your privacy is being intruded on and I must confess I wasn’t properly settled until I moved out of the hotel to my own place.”
Describing his house, Ndidi said his new pad which is just 10 minutes away from the King Power Stadium is perfect for his needs a young man staying alone.
“It is not too large to make me lonely and not too small to cramp me in. Just perfect,” he said.

No comments: