Endowedsblog

12 November 2016

Singer denies receiving money from Ben Bruce for featuring him on song

Alariwo of Africa

Veteran singer, Alariwo of Africa has denied claims that he received an undisclosed sum for featuring Senator Ben Bruce on his song, 'Common sense' and 'Buy Naija to grow Naira.

He told Punch News's Saturday Beats that the money he invested in shooting the video of the songs were from personal investment.

"I spent my money shooting the video and I did everything myself. I only met Ben Bruce on his birthday when he invited me because of the ‘Common Sense’ song that I did.
"That was the last time I saw him. I have not seen him since February. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.”


Alariwo of Africa came into limelight after releasing the song'Yawa go gas'.
He was part of the era that prepared Nigerian music for its current dominance over the continent of Africa.

No comments: