Endowedsblog

12 December 2016

Singer under spiritual attack?

(Endowed Blogs.)Davido captured by Places + Faces  
Davido has alleged that someone might be after him using diabolical means.
The singer took to his Snapchat account on Saturday, December 10, 2016. to announce that no 'juju' used against him would work on him.

Davido warns that no juju can work against him play Davido warns that no juju can work against him
(snapchat)

The “Skelewu” crooner wrote:
“No juju you do will work for me!!! BABA GOD BY MY SIDE… you know yourself. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus… my friends, my family, my work, my life… AMEN.”
Davido has been avoiding controversies in recent times, even settling with his baby mama, leading us to believe that he had no issues with anyone.
Davido. play Davido.
(Instagram)

At this point, we cant help but wonder who has it out for the singer.

No comments: