Endowedsblog

3 April 2017

Wrestling star proposes to Nikki Bella at Wrestlemania!

(Endowed Blogs.)

Wrestling champ, John Cena proposed to longtime girlfriend Nikki Bella in front of 70,000 fans last night, Sunday April 2, 2017.

John got on a bent knee just after he and Bella defeated The Miz and Maryse, a married Wrestlemania couple, in a tag team match in the ring.

“This is what you wanted over a year ago,” he began with his proposal speech.
“You broke your neck and did everything you could to come back because you wanted a WrestleMania moment. I'm so very proud of you.'
“Right before your surgery, there would be a time when you would be a little loopy and I could ask you anything I wanted.
play John Cena got off his bent knee to share this passionate kiss with Nikki Bella at Wrestlemania on Sunday, April 2 2017 (WWE)

“If you gave me an honest answer, you wouldn't remember what you said. After a year and half, you asked me all the time. 
“I promised I would tell you when the time is right. The time is right.
“You were kinda glassy, in and out. At the last moment, I said, ‘Can you hear me?’ You said, ‘Yes.’
 I said, “‘I only have one question.’ You said, ‘What is it?’
“'Do you know one day I'm going to marry you? And you said, 'Yes.'
“'I just need you to say yes one more time,' he said before pulling out a ring box from his pocket.
play John and Nikki at oictured together at Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards (DailyMail)
The 39-year-old muscle man then produced an engagement ring box as he got down on a knee. 
He said: "I've been waiting so long to ask you this.  Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, will you marry me?"
Bella, who has been dating Cena since 2012 said her yes by just leaning in for a confirmatory kiss and the deal was sealed.
Congratulations to John and Nikki on their engagement.

No comments: