Endowedsblog

1 May 2017

Rapper to release "Industreet Vol. 2" mixtape

(Endowed Blogs.) 
Sinzu formerly known to be Sauce Kid is on course to drop new mixtape "Industreet Vol. 2".
Announcing it via his Instagram page, Sinzu shared some insight on his hiatus from the scene:

Sinzu.jpg play Sinzu
(Instagram)

"My family, friends and fans are the last people I wanted to disappoint right now, so I kept things on a need to know basis with those in my immediate circle. Paparazzi fans took it upon themselves to wish me well, thanks. I am taking care of what's important right now, and working on new music as usual. Heard these streets been dry anyway. Industreet vol 2 coming soon. Sinzu100Gang I appreciate all of you. #Industreet #SMG#SinzuMusicGroup"
The rapper dropped his "Industreet Vol. 1" mixtape in 2015, 5 years after he drooped his debut album "African American" in 2010 under then Storm Records, an album well received by industry critics.

No comments: